Hey there, I'm back.
Last weekend was spent getting a big fab job done for a school south of here. A opening day deadline for it kept me busy all day saturday.
I did get the chainstays on Matt's bike this week and checked out the alignment on the table. It's all good so I threw a wheel in and got the rolling cart out. It's a lot easier to roll the tubing in 8' lengths, I can squeeze three hoops out of each if cut carefully or two sets easily with connector pieces from the rest.
I also got a fun project done last sunday, it's a branding iron for the boys over at the Cross Crusade It was needed for the grail hunt emblems, I've got a feeling it will be getting a workout this year :-)
I'm pretty stoked with how it came out, it's the little things I guess.
Thanks for reading.