I took some more stuff to the powdercoaters this morning in hopes that he would be done with some of the last order. He wasn't but did come thru by the end of the day. I can get back on the crepe cart now and I hope to finish by the end of the week.
Heres some shots of my MTB, I made some progress this weekend after getting my ass completely beat by the seattube. I got what I wanted but it literally took from 5am to 9:45pm to get it.
Moving forward on it now, I'm just putting everything together without welding (other than the seattube to bottom bracket) so I can figure out how I want to route the rear brake hose. It will be internal but I cant decide if I want to run it in and out of the top tube and then in and out of the seatstay or just run it thru the second toptube and into the seatstay. If I choose the second toptube there may be a need for a guide tube or hose perch high on the downtube so its not quite such a big loop from the bars to the entry point. I guess I'll just stare at it this week as I work on other stuff in the shop. There is some other little features I'd like to include but they are not fully jelled yet.